East Wenatchee, WA – A second resident of our area (Chelan and Douglas Counties) is being tested for COVID-19 at the State’s Public Health Laboratory. Results are expected in a few days, and patient is current under self-isolation. Further updates will be released when available.
Important for all of us:
• Wash your hands frequently (for 20 seconds) or if unable to wash, using a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
• Avoid touching your mouth and eyes
• Cover your cough and sneezes
• Stay away from people who are sick
• Stay home if you are sick
Get the latest on local COVID-19 trends, news and helpful resources from Chelan-Douglas Health District, weekly in your inbox.