Residential Sharps Disposal Locations. The following places will take residential sharps only. They will not accept sharps from business such as medical or dental clinics. All sharps must be in safe, acceptable containers with tight fitting lids. Plastic bags and pop bottles are not acceptable. These facilities may refuse to accept improperly contained sharps. Loose sharps are not acceptable. Times and days may change and facilities may be closed for holidays or other reasons. Please call ahead.
Have a complaint? Please fill out this Complaint Form and email it to us as an attachment.
Chelan County Public Works
Solid waste and recycling programs and information.
Chelan County Solid Waste
Collection Events: White goods and scrap metal, household hazardous waste collection, small business hazardous waste generator collection, and ag chemical waste collection
- Dryden, Chelan and Wenatchee Transfer Station hours, locations and phone #'s
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Recycling information: household materials - automotive materials - scrap metals
Douglas County Solid Waste Program
- Collection Events: appliances, scrap metal and Christmas trees
- Douglas County Comprehensive Solid Waste Management Plan
- Solid Waste Advisory Committee
- Recycling Center locations and list of materials accepted
- Waste Oil disposal center locations